Congregational Study/Action Issues
We are stronger together. Our combined efforts to make the world more fair and humane can accomplish more than any one of us working alone. As Unitarian Universalist, we set priorities for our social justice efforts by investing in key issues that exemplify our commitments to justice, equity and compassion.
Your congregation is invited to comment on the proposed Statement of Conscience (SOC) on Reproductive Justice and vote to place the proposed SOC on the Final Agenda of the 2015 General Assembly. Due February 2, 2015, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific.
- Read the proposed SOC on Reproductive Justice
- Download and use the Comment Worksheet on the proposed SOC (PDF) on Reproductive Justice
Your congregation is also invited to comment on the new Congregational Study Action Issue, Escalating Inequality, and the related Study Guide. Due March 2, 2015 at 5:00pm Pacific.
- Review the Escalating Inequality CSAI and the related resource guide
- Download and use the Comment Worksheet on Escalating Inequality (PDF)
Add your voice!
- Get tips for submitting comments
- Get tips for completing the Congregational Poll
- Login to the Congregational Poll
- Learn more about the social witness process
At the 2014 General Assembly in Providence, RI, delegates selected Escalating Inequality to be the 2014-2018 Congregational Study/Action Issue (CSAI).
- 2014-2018 CSAI: Escalating Inequality
- 2012-2016 CSAI: Reproductive Justice: Expanding Our Social Justice Calling
More information: What happens with CSAIs after the first GA?
Recent Past CSAIs
- 2010-2014 CSAI, now 2013 SOC: Immigration as a Moral Issue
- 2008-2012 CSAI, now 2011 SOC: Ethical Eating
- 2006-2010 CSAI, now 2010 SOC: Creating Peace
For more information contact email@example.com.