The authors would like to thank:
- Our editors, Jessica York and Susan Lawrence, for their ideas, feedback, and editing lens.
- Adrianne Ross for making creative use of technology possible in this program.
- Judith Frediani for her feedback on this program as it developed and for carrying the vision of Tapestry of Faith.
- Reverends Liz Strong and Susan Ritchie for consulting with us and suggesting resources about the history of Unitarianism and Universalism—particularly as it relates to freedom, reason, tolerance, faith, hope, and love.
- Greta Anderson for writing stories.
- Reverend Josh Pawelek for working with us to develop a story about roots and wings, based on a sermon of his.
- Christine Michell for sharing her work on the Pride Rainbow Project.
- Reverends Hope Johnson, Barbro Hansson, Dick Leonard, and Bill Sinkford for sharing their stories about Unitarian Universalism and racial justice.
- Jyaphia Christos-Rodgers and the Unitarian Universalist Service Committee for talking with us about Unitarian Universalist involvement in the recovery and rebuilding of the Gulf Coast after Hurricane Katrina.
- Mary Ellen Giess, a Unitarian Universalist working for the Interfaith Youth Core, for sharing her story of growing up Unitarian Universalist.
- Erin Moore and Natalie Cartwright Jaeger for their love and support while we wrote the program.