The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. — Mahatma Gandhi
This workshop focuses on forgiveness, of both others and oneself. A story demonstrates how forgiveness helps the individual who does the forgiving, at least as much as it helps the forgiven.
This workshop will:
- Examine the meaning of forgiveness
- Provide examples of situations where forgiveness is called for
- Guide youth to identify themselves as forgiving people.
- Explore the meaning of "forgiveness"
- Discuss a dilemma that calls for forgiveness
- Examine their own history of forgiveness and commit to the future practice of forgiveness in their lives.