Activity time: 10 minutes
Description of ActivityThis game invites participants to have fun while thinking about food. Delineate a continuum space in the room. Read the prompts, designating one side of the continuum space for one choice and the opposite side for the other. Have participants respond to the questions by placing themselves in the appropriate area on the continuum. Allow time for participants to choose and quickly settle in a spot. You may wish to ask, "Would anyone care to explain their choice?" or capitalize on spontaneous discussion. It is also fine to simply do the game quickly, without discussion.
Here are some prompts and you may wish to make your own:
- Are you more like hamburger or tofu?
- Are you more like butter or margarine?
- Are you more like milkshake or coffee?
- Nuts or no nuts?
- Are you more like McDonalds or Pancake House?
- Are you more like a picnic or breakfast in bed?
- Snacks or meals?
- Are you more like apple or mango?
- Salt or sugar?