Are the following groups families or not? You decide.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- An eighteen-year-old living alone
- One youth, two households: one with a mother, stepfather, and sister; and another with a father
- A foster child living with two children and a dad
- A woman and her two children living with her sister, who also has two children
- A boy living with his mother; his aunt living with his uncle and two girl children; a grandmother living in an assisted-living facility
- A mother, one child, and a live-in nanny