This was the first workshop to explore a faith outside Unitarian Universalism. Review today's workshop with your co-leader:
- Did participants engage the subject with respect?
- Do they seem open to learning from the ways other faiths serve their followers?
- Did they seem to understand the deeper concepts introduced about indigenous religions?
- Which activities worked well with your group? Which were less successful?
- How will the answers to these questions affect future workshops?
Plan who will seek answers to questions about indigenous faiths that arose in the workshop.