Part of Circle of Trees
We gratefully acknowledge:
- Charlene Brotman for permission to use the story "You're Saved by Something Green" from The Kid's Book of Awesome Stuff (Brotman-Marshfield Curriculum, June 2004). Available from AbeBooks.
- Charlesbridge Publishing Inc. for permission to use the text of the book Trout Are Made of Trees by April Pulley Sayre, text copyright 2008.
- Dawn Publications for permission to use the text of the children's picture book The Tree in the Ancient Forest by Carol Reed-Jones, text copyright 1995 by Carol Reed-Jones.
- David Densmore and Susan Osborn for permission to use the lyrics from the song "Winter" from Susan Osborn's recording Still Life; music by Antonio Vivaldi; lyrics by David Densmore and Susan Osborn.
- Joyce Poley for permission to use the song "What Can We Do" from the Let Your Heart Sing! songbook and CD.
- Betsy Rose for permission to use the song "Standing Like a Tree" from the album In My Two Hands.
- Jim Scott for permission to use the "The Rainforest Song," from the Earth and Spirit Songbook and the CD Sailing with the Moon.
- Gretchen Sleicher for permission to use the arrangement of "The Simple Praise of Trees" on the Songs for the Great Turning website.