Materials for Activity
- Poster board or large sheets of paper
- Art materials, including drawing paper and color markers or pencils
- List of miracles affirmed by the group in Activity 1, It’s a Miracle
Preparation for Activity
- Gather poster board/paper and art materials.
- Identify wall space(s) where you can display the participants’ posters.
- Optional: Gather photographs that depict potential miracles.
Description of Activity
Using the miracles participants agreed on in the “It’s A Miracle!” game and their new ideas, make posters to place around the congregation reminding people of miraculous things.
For example, if participants thought that “the Universe” or “thinking” were miracles, they could make a poster that says: “Remember…the Universe is a miracle”, or “Do you ever think about how THINKING is a MIRACLE?”
Encourage participants to use photographs in the posters or, alternatively, their own drawings.
Participants can sign the posters, “Brought to you by the Miracles Group.” Display the posters on the wall spaces you have chosen.