Reflect on and discuss with your co-leader(s):
- How did the timing go today? What might we do to make it better?
- How did participants respond to the story? Did they "get" it?
- How did participants respond to creating their own mish-mash hearts? Were any able to relate their designs to events or feelings in their own lives?
- How did the Cat's Cradle string games go? Did participants find a spirit of cooperation and enjoy creating the shapes together?
- How was the atmosphere for sharing of joys and concerns? Did participants get into the spirit of sharing with one another, or were they resistant? Depending on their response to this activity, you may consider offering opportunities for this group to share joys and concerns in future sessions.
Approach your director of religious education for guidance as needed.