We are standing on the side of love; hands joined together as hearts beat as one. Emboldened by faith, we dare to proclaim we are standing on the side of love. — Hymn 1014 in Singing the Journey
While love has been a theme throughout Chalice Children, the Valentine's Day session is pure love. The children share their love by making gifts they will give to family and friends. Celebrate that thing called "love!"
This session will help preschoolers:
- Learn it is important to share love
- Grow in their sense of belonging in the Chalice Children group
- Feel a sense of identity with a Unitarian Universalist congregation.
- Demonstrate how they show love
- Learn that Unitarian Universalists "stand on the side of love" and advocate for all people to love whomever they choose.