Activity 4: Journaling
Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Writing and drawing paper
- Pens, colored pencils, and markers
- Optional: Chenille stems and/or modeling clay
Preparation for Activity
- Set out materials.
- Arrange the room so all participants will be able to find a comfortable place to write or draw.
Description of Activity
Invite participants to journal or use art supplies to consider the following questions:
- What moves you to give generously and joyfully in support of your most deeply held values?
- What holds you back?
- What intentions will you set for yourself in the spiritual practice of generous giving?
Optional: Suggest they work with chenille stems or modeling clay if it might help their reflection.
Invite participants to save any written reflections or artwork they think may help them create a financial credo in Workshop 12.