Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance - Eckhart Tolle
This workshop begins by asking, Why is it important to talk about money? Participants explore the meaning of money in their lives and how a healthy relationship with money helps one live a fulfilling life. Participants consider the variety and complexity of individual and social dimensions of our relationships with money. They covenant to explore money issues together and to develop relationships that nurture individual and interpersonal reflective work.
Before leading this workshop, review Accessibility Guidelines for Adult Workshop Presenters.
This workshop will:
- Introduce participants to one another and establish a covenant for how they will work and explore together
- Provide an overview of the goals, process, and content of the Wi$dom Path program
- Lay groundwork for deepening discussion of the role of money in many aspects of our lives and the connection between money and well-being
- Cultivate comfort among participants in sharing personal stories and feelings of safety in the group setting
- Prepare participants to do their own reflective work on their financial history, values, and identity.
- Expand their sense of the issues at stake in our relationships with money and the roles money plays in our living
- Begin to articulate their own financial histories, assumptions, and values and develop increased comfort in sharing personal stories
- Share with one another their motivations for being in the program and their hopes for learning and personal change.