After this final workshop, make a time to talk together to evaluate this workshop and debrief the entire program. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection:
- What parts of the workshop worked well and which did not? Why? Were the success, or lack of success, related to the topics, or to the types of activities?
- How might we lead this final workshop differently, if we were to lead this program again?
- Are there loose ends from any workshops that need to be followed up?
- What strengths did you each bring to this workshop? To the program?
- As co-leaders, when did you work well together?
- What might help you to be better leaders in future workshops?