After the workshop, co-leaders should make a time to talk together to evaluate this workshop and plan future workshops. Use these questions to guide your shared reflection and planning:
- What parts of the workshop worked well and which did not? Why? Were the success, or lack of success, related to the topics, or to the types of activities?
- What would you change if you led this workshop again?
- How can you use this knowledge to make future workshops more effective?
- Is there anything left unfinished from the workshop that should still be addressed?
- What strengths did you each bring to the workshop?
- As co-leaders, when did you work well together?
- What might help you to be better leaders in future workshops?
- What preparation is needed for the next workshop? Who will handle these tasks? Who will lead which activities?