Make a time for individual reflection and discussion with your co-leader after the conclusion of the workshop. Consider these questions:
- What worked well in today's workshop?
- What was most challenging?
- At what points were participants most and least engaged?
- Were all voices in the group heard?
- Was the room set up in a way conducive to group functioning?
- Did you have all the resources you needed?
- Did you feel prepared for any pastoral issues that emerged in the course of the workshop? How did you—and the group—respond? Is there anything you would do differently?
- Were your practical and spiritual preparation time adequate?