This program will:
- Provide participants with a better understanding of people who are different from them
- Deepen participants’ ability to communicate openly and clearly with those in their circle of friends and acquaintances
- Present the idea that racism is a social construct which can be deconstructed
- Explore Whiteness and how it is viewed by people of different racial and ethnic identities
- Offer an opportunity to name, heal, and reconcile past and current racial wounds
- Identify ways to build multiracial/multicultural communities of love and justice
- Present Unitarian Universalist theology, tradition, and Principles as a basis for antiracism, antioppression, and multicultural work.