Handout 2: Procedure for Creating Your Skit
- Choose a timekeeper to keep the group on task. You will have 20 minutes to create your skit
- Invite each person in your small reflection group to share a personal experience where the multicultural skill or practice was absent or well done. Limit yourselves to a brief, one-minute story.
- Choose the story that best exemplifies the multicultural skill/practice and can best accommodate all the members of your group in a skit.
- Create a skit that lasts no more than three minutes. It should focus on a specific problem (not multiple issues that are complicated and difficult to discern). Ask the question, "Is this skit believable?"
- Make the skit action-packed: Move! Gesture! Demonstrate!
- Practice the skit once, from beginning to end.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.