Activity time: 10 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Lined paper and pens/pencils
- Taking It Home
- A copy of Singing the Living Tradition, the Unitarian Universalist hymnbook
Preparation for Activity
- Write on newsprint, and post:
- What ideas were most interesting or challenging to you?
- What powerful ideas, concerns, or puzzlements are you holding as a result of this session?
- Copy Taking It Home for all participants.
Description of Activity
Invite participants to spend five minutes writing feedback in response to the questions you have posted on newsprint.
Distribute Taking It Home and invite participants to do the suggested activities before the next meeting. Read the instructions aloud and invite participants to ask questions.
Offer Reading 698 from Singing the Living Tradition as a closing and extinguish the chalice.
Gather participants' written feedback.
Including All Participants
Prepare a large-print version of Taking It Home.
For more information contact email@example.com.