Activity time: 8 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Lined paper and pens/pencils
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Taking It Home
- A copy of Singing the Living Tradition, the Unitarian Universalist Association hymnbook
Preparation for Activity
- Write on newsprint, and post:
- What do you hope to gain from participating in this program?
- What are your fears, if any?
- Copy Taking It Home for all participants.
Description of Activity
Invite participants to spend five minutes writing feedback in response to the questions you have posted on newsprint.
Distribute Taking It Home and invite participants to do the suggested activities before the next meeting. Read the definitions and instructions aloud and invite for participants to ask questions.
Offer Reading 701 in Singing the Living Tradition as a closing and extinguish the chalice.
Gather participants' written feedback.
Including All Participants
Prepare a large-print version of Taking It Home.
For more information contact email@example.com.