Campus Ministry for One
Connect with a community of Unitarian Universalists and continue to develop your faith identity—even when you’re the only Unitarian Universalist at your school.
In Unitarian Universalist Community
- Go to a Contemporary Worship Service hosted by the Church of the Larger Fellowship every Sunday at 9:00 p.m. EST. Worship is streaming online in real time—a great opportunity to connect with other Unitarian Universalists across the globe! Regular worship services are also held on Sundays at 7:00 p.m. EST and Mondays at 1:30 p.m. EST.
In Interfaith Community
- Become involved in the interfaith group on your college campus. This can be a religious space that will allow you to discover more about your own faith by being in community with those who belong to others. Interfaith Youth Core (IFYC) has campus groups across the country—check to see if your college has one.
- Don't have an interfaith group on campus but interested in starting one? IFYC offers trainings called Interfaith Leadership Institutes that can train you in how to start an interfaith group on your campus.
- Refer to our page on Interfaith Campus Ministry for more information on this option.
Deepen Your Faith
- Try the Spiritual Exercises on the Young Adult Spirituality and Service page, and consider going on a service trip as a religious experience.
- Check out the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Bookstore for meditation manuals, books on Unitarian Universalist theology and history, contemporary issues in our religious movement, and more.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.