Drive Time Essays Volume 2: The Best of InterConnections
This Collection, the second in our series, contains audio essays written by Don Skinner, the editor of InterConnections, the much respected newsletter for leaders of Unitarian Universalist (UU) congregations. The essays are read by Karen McCarthy, one of the thousands of UU lay leaders across the nation. Of the hundreds of articles found in the pages of InterConnections since 1998, the selections contained on this disc are among the most useful. The Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations (UUA) values the vital role you play as a lay, or professional, leader of your congregation. The goal of UUA staff, is to support your leadership—and to thank you!
We hope you enjoy these essays, and we encourage you to seek out the many key resources offered online at the UUA website.
- Websites, Our New Front Door
- New More Volunteers? Try the Personal Approach
- Seven Tools that Welcome New Folks
- Young Adults Dream a Church, Online
- Stand Up to Problem People
- Leadership Starts Before Board Meetings
- Accessibility: a Way to Live Out Our Values
- UUA WorshipWeb, An Increasingly Useful Resource
- Anti-Oppression Resources
- Energy, Enthusiasm & Risk, Build Vital Congregations
- Nine Ways Toward Boy-Friendly Religious Education
- Youth & Adults Side by Side
- Responsible Staffing Helps Protect Against Harmful Acts
- Ten Tips for Vital Young Adult Groups
- Community Ministers Connect Congregations & Communities
- Board Orientation
- Ten UUA Resources for Congregations
- Closing Music (MP3, 1:16 minutes)
Original CD released 2006
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.