Regional Assembly: Spreading the Word About RA
Dear Pacific Western Region Congregational Leaders,
Registration is now open for our Regional Assembly, which will be April 27–29, at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland, Oregon.
Here’s what you can do to help make Regional Assembly a success:
- Register and make travel reservations for yourself at uua.org/pwr . Register by January 31 for the Early Bird Discount. If you are a religious professional, also register for the special programming for religious professionals on Friday, April 27.
- Share the PWR's Facebook post  about Regional Assembly on your congregation’s Facebook page.
- Blurbs for emailed and printed newsletters as well as orders of service were emailed December 18 to congregations. You can still access these newsletter blurbs . Please add these to your publications.
- Print out the Regional Assembly poster (color  or black and white ) and display it prominently in your congregation.
- Add an agenda item to your next board meeting about providing funding for at least one member of your congregation to attend.
- Contact us with any questions at pwr [at] uua [dot] org.
I look forward to seeing you in Portland in April!
Rev. Dr. James Kubal-Komoto
Pacific Western Regional Lead