The Youth Ministry Revival has reached capacity and registration is closed.
Join us as teams of youth and adult attendees from congregations across the country will examine various ways to practice our faith in a uniquely Unitarian Universalist (UU) fashion, tapping into our historical roots and embodying youth ministry best practice models. Worship, movement, music, and storytelling will be highlighted!
First Unitarian, Portland
1211 SW Main St, Portland, OR 97205
September 23-25, 2016 (Friday to Sunday)
Registration includes transformative programming, lodging at First Unitarian (cots), and meals provided all day Saturday and for Sunday breakfast.
Our Sensational Keynote
Rev Tandi Rogers, UUA Innovative and Network Specialist, and a Youth Panel, featuring Louise Hewitt, Paloma Callo, May Killorin, Abiy Welch, Charlotte Mitchell.
Our Mind-Blowing Staff
- Worship and Innovations Specialist: Rev Dr Jonipher Kwong, PWR Congregational Life Staff, with youth leaders Paloma Callo and Eli Breidford (advisory)
- Worship / Music Specialist: Matt Meyer, Director of Sanctuary Boston, co-founder of Lucy Stone Co-op and itinerant worship leader
- Faith in Action Specialist: Angela Kelly, Senior Associate for Justice Training, UU College of Social Justice
- Leadership specialist: Jessica Laike, MDD Leadership Development Specialist, Director of Faith Formation at High Plains UU;
- Anti-Racism Specialist: Rev. Jamil Scott, Woodinville UU Church
- Pilgrimage and Interfaith Specialist: Rev Ben Lindwall, John Phillip Newell Foundation
- UU Identity Specialist: Rev Beth Chronister, Assistant Minister, University Unitarian Church in Seattle
- Pastoral Care Specialist: Nancy Combs-Morgan, CRE-ML, Congregational Life Staff for Mid America Region
- Flow and Pacing Specialist: Emily Conger, Intern Minister Jefferson Unitarian Church
- Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries: Bart Frost, Youth and Young Adult Office at the UUA
- Program Support Specialist: Jennica Davis-Hockett, Youth and Young Adult Office at the UUA
Step 1—Event registration closed. Capacity reached.
Step 2—Medical and Media Release
- Sponsors and Youth over 18 complete this one
- Youth under 18: have your parent/guardian complete this one
- Pay Now. Please note participant's name in the payment text box.
- Instructions for Payments from Canada and for Paying by Check. Please note participant's name and Youth Ministry Revival on the memo line.
- Registration prior to July 18th
$100 if registering as part of a youth / adult team (three or more participants)
$150 if registering as an individual
- Registration after July 18th, but before the August 31 deadline
$125 if registering as part of a youth / adult team (three or more participants)
$165 if registering as an individual
Scholarships are available using the Pacific Western Region Youth Ministry Scholarship Process. All scholarship requests must be submitted by July 18th, 2016.
All cancellations will be subject to a $15.00 processing fee. Cancellations after September 16 or an event no-show may forfeit entire registration fee, except in cases of emergencies or hardship. Please send notice of cancellation and refund requests via email to email@example.com.
If you have questions concerning the Youth Ministry Revival - Engaging Spiritual Practice please contact Eric Bliss at firstname.lastname@example.org.