Board Development Day - Chandler, AZ
Type of event: Training
Sponsor: Pacific Western Region of the UUA
A day for congregational teams (board members and clergy) to explore and learn together. Note: This day may supplement your traditional Board Retreat, serve as part of it, or provide the foundation for it.
- Are you looking for ways to build or rebuild trust within your congregation?
- What would it look like if your congregation moved from an “I” to “We” understanding of itself?
- Are there questions that could break open new possibilities in your congregation?
- What if it is not so much about our governance systems but who we are as leaders?
- How do we stay centered in times of change? And aren’t they all times of change?
- Would clarity about roles and responsibilities free up some new energy in your congregation?
Come explore these topics with others.
Led by Rev. Jan Christian, PWR Congregational Life Staff