Board Development Day - Carbondale, CO
Type of event: Training
A day for congregational teams (board members and clergy) to explore and learn together. Note: This day may supplement your traditional Board Retreat, serve as part of it, or provide the foundation for it.
- Are you looking for ways to build or rebuild trust within your congregation?
- What would it look like if your congregation moved from an “I” to “We” understanding of itself?
- Are there questions that could break open new possibilities in your congregation?
- What if it is not so much about our governance systems but who we are as leaders?
- How do we stay centered in times of change? And aren’t they all times of change?
- Would clarity about roles and responsibilities free up some new energy in your congregation?
Come explore these topics with others.
Full teams (clergy and all board members) will be given first priority. Space permitting, partial participation will be considered.