Staff Development Days for Religious Professionals
Whether your staff team is brand new or have been together for a while, this interactive day will connect both role cohorts and staff teams around common blessings and challenges and get you ready to start the new church year as a team with a covenantal network of support. Bring the entire staff team to get the most out of the day!
We'll be working to:
- Center ourselves in Unitarian Universalist theology of covenant;
- Connect with colleagues who do similar work, laying the groundwork to become an ongoing learning community of support;
- Clarify roles and power dynamics and what those mean for your team;
- Explore individual leadership styles and how those bless your team;
- Create a working covenant and make intentional plans for how you will use your covenant in your work together.
Two Staff Development Days have already been scheduled in the Pacific Northwest and we'll have information out soon about offerings in other PWR areas soon.
Tuesday, September 20 - Register Now
Edmonds UU Church
8109 224th St SW, Edmonds, WA 98026
9 am - 3 pm
Lunch ordered through Panera
Thursday, September 22 - Register Now
UU Congregation at Willamette Falls
710 6th Street, Oregon City, OR 97045
9 am - 3 pm
Brown Bag Lunch