Follow the UUA and Other Unitarian Universalists
Follow Unitarian Universalists online. From news about social justice work to weekly prayers and meditations, UU social media is a great way to connect with people who live with boldness and compassion. The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) hosts some of the most popular UU social media pages. Join the UU online community to stay updated on the UUA's latest news and announcements and engage with other UUs from around the world.
Follow the UUA
- The UUA Facebook page has over 45,000 fans. Follow the latest news, share photos from UU life, connect to other UUs.
- Follow the UUA on Twitter for quick answers to one simple question: What's happening?
- Browse or subscribe to one of the UUA's blogs to keep up-to-date on the programs or initiatives of the most interest to you.
- Sign up to receive UUA News Alerts by Email.
- Subscribe to one or more of the UUA RSS feeds to see the latest headlines and updates. The Monthly Bulletin for Congregations (announced via the UUA.org Updates feed) is a collection of announcements and updates from the staff groups and committees of the UUA and from the Church of the Larger Fellowship (CLF).
- Discover new things by browsing the UUA on Pinterest.
- Enjoy video updates and inspiration on the UUA's YouTube Channel.
Connect With Other UUs
Thousands of Unitarian Universalist groups and individuals use social media. Get a start by seeing who the UUA is following on Twitter and who the UUA "likes" on Facebook (you must be logged in to a Facebook account to see this list).
The UUA hosts over 300 email lists for groups of UUs and like-minded individuals to communicate via email on issues relating to Unitarian Universalism, the UUA, and UU congregations and districts. Email lists are a great way to receive announcements or participate in online discussions.
See Congregational Communications for tips on using social media in your congregation.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.