Why Your Congregation’s Giving to our UUA Matters
- Your gifts benefit all congregations, and are the fulfillment of a promise already made. When each congregation became part of the Association, they pledged their mutual support. Our Association's ability to fulfill our collective mission is entirely dependent on the promise of full congregational participation in Annual Program Fund and district/region dues. Everything the UUA offers is made possible by your congregational support. Other congregations depend upon you, as you depend on them.
- Your congregation's generosity amplifies all of our voices, bringing more love and justice to the world. Think of all the lives we reach through the generosity of Unitarian Universalist congregations. Congregational generosity makes transformation possible across the entire UUA and beyond!
This Year’s Requested Amounts and Process
A Fiscal Year 2018 pledge letter dated May 2017 was sent to all congregations from our then UUA Interim Co-Presidents and Regional Lead highlighting the challenges and opportunities for our UUA and asking for your congregation’s support in this significant moment for our UU movement.
For this fiscal year congregations are asked to:
- Make a single pledge toward the combined requested amounts for the Region and for the UUA
- Make FY2018 contributions by making checks payable to UUA-NER and include your four digit congregation identification number on the check. If you are unsure of the ID number, you can find it by searching for your congregation, where you will find both your ID and your congregation's honor status for the past year. Please mail contributions to:
PO Box 843153
Boston, MA 02284-3153
- Please do not send payments directly to the district or region.
Requested giving amounts remain the same:
- UUA APF asks congregations to give at $60 per certified member.
- Congregations are asked to support the New England Region at a rate of $19 per member for Ballou Channing, Massachusetts Bay, and Northern New England districts, and $22 per member for Clara Barton district.
What If I Have Questions or Want Further Information?
You may contact Joe Sullivan, jsullivan [at] uua [dot] org, (617) 948-4383, our New England Region UUA Stewardship Lead or Norrie Gall, ngall [at] uua [dot] org, (617) 948-6512, UUA Congregational Giving Manager with any questions you may have about this year’s pledging process.
Find resources and learn more about how together we amplify the best of Unitarian Universalism.
Thank you so much for your faithful support, on behalf of all Unitarian Universalists.