Pastoral Care Training for RE
Dates & times:
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST2023-01-18T19:00:00-05:00 - 2023-01-18T20:30:00-05:00
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST2023-02-01T19:00:00-05:00 - 2023-02-01T20:30:00-05:00
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST2023-02-15T19:00:00-05:00 - 2023-02-15T20:30:00-05:00
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST2023-03-01T19:00:00-05:00 - 2023-03-01T20:30:00-05:00
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT2023-03-15T19:00:00-04:00 - 2023-03-15T20:30:00-04:00
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT2023-03-29T19:00:00-04:00 - 2023-03-29T20:30:00-04:00
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT2023-04-12T19:00:00-04:00 - 2023-04-12T20:30:00-04:00
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT2023-04-26T19:00:00-04:00 - 2023-04-26T20:30:00-04:00
Led by: Rev. Sunshine Wolf and Annie Scott, CRE
Many parents and teens turn first to their Religious Educators for pastoral care, being prepared to receive those conversations is the focus of this series. The class will be based on the Spiritual Leadership program in UU Institute created by the New England regional staff. There will be pre-work prior to the first class and each session and you must get an *endorsement from the minister you serve with or your Board to sign up for the course.
Every 2 weeks on Wednesdays January 18 - April 26.
Full schedule: January 18, February 1, February 15, March 1, March 15, March 29, April 12, and April 26.
Staring at: 7:00pm ET/6:00 pm CT/5:00pm MT/ 4:00pm PT/ 3:00 pm Alaska / 2:00 pm Hawaii
Most of the eight sessions will be 60 minutes with a few sessions 90 minutes to accommodate particular topics.
*Many parents and teens turn first to their Religious Educators for pastoral care, being prepared to receive those conversations is the focus of this series. Knowing how to catch those openings, maintain those relationships and relay with the rest of your congregation's pastoral care structures is critical, step one is being on the same page. To this end this training requires the endorsement of your minister or board chair.
Registration Deadline: January 11th
Maximum size: 16
Registration is now open on Wufoo.
Copy the Google (ICS) or Outlook (ICS) link address to subscribe to this event (or download the file to import it) in a program which supports the iCal format.