The Northern New England District (NNED) of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations was created by the consolidation of the Northeast District (Maine) and the New Hampshire Vermont District of Unitarian Universalist Societies in July 2008. We have seventy active congregations within the boundaries of the states of Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont including federated and community churches being served by our district.
Join us on Facebook!
Last Chance to Register for the NNED Annual Meeting on September 26th! Register here.
Important Documents for the Annual Meeting
NNED Point of Contact Information
The New England Region Team is here for you. There are many resources available to you to support your congregations and equip leaders. If you have questions about the services offered by the UUA, please check in with your congregation’s Point of Contact, who can guide you to the appropriate resources. Click the link for your state for the list of congregations and associated points of contact. If you are already in relationship with a NER Staff person, please feel free to contact them with any questions.
NNED DISSOLUTION DOCUMENTS
NNED BOARD UPDATES (Newsletters)
September 2020 Call to Meeting: 2020 NNED Annual Meeting
Contains Important documents for the Annual Meeting
Chalice Lighter Program
This program of the Northern New England District ended on June 30, 2019.
NNED Proposal-Financial Support of BLUU
BLUU Congregational Next Steps and Learning, Fall 2017 (PDF)
BLUU Letter to Northern New England District Congregations, Fall 2017 (PDF)
Board of Directors
- President (2018-2020) Mary Heafy, Keene, NH
- Vice President (2019 – 2020) Rev. Olivia Holmes. Peterborough, NH
- Financial Officer (2018-2020) Austin Farrar, Portland (First), ME
- Secretary (2016- 2019) Rev. Allison Palm, Nashua, NH
- Member-At-Large (2019 – 2021) Jamie Gibson, Brattleboro, VT
- Member-At-Large (2019 – 2021) Rev. Paul Sawyer, Hartland Four Corners, VT
Member-At-Large (2020 – 2021) Dana Baron Jericho VT
- Member-at-Large (2020 – 2021) Rev. Margaret Beckman Castine ME
- (2019-2020) Mark Beal, Peterborough, NH (Co-Chair)
- (2019-2020) Rev. Abigail Stockman, Barre, VT (Co-Chair)
- (2020-2021) Lane Fisher, Belfast ME
- (2020-2021) Rev. Emily Burr, Canterbury NH
Trustees of Trust Funds
- (2018-2020) Austin Farrar, Financial Officer, Portland (First), ME
- (2018-2020), Nancy Chaddock, Plymouth, NH
- (2018-2020), Joan Connacher, Nashua, NH
- (2019-2021) David Wilcock Portland ME
Nancy Chaddock, email@example.com; or (603) 832-9123
Bylaws & Annual Meeting Documents
All documents are PDF files unless otherwise stated.
PO Box 333
New Ipswich NH 03071