Film Series & Book Discussions on Anti-Racism, Anti-Oppression, and Multiculturalism
- Recommended films on immigration
- Discussion Guides
- “A Religion for Our Time”—A series of short videos highlighting inspiring work in UU congregations, including innovative projects relating to worship, religious education, social justice, membership, and fellowship.
- Recommended Books on Race, Class and Multicultural Concerns
Other Helpful Resources
- Meeting Reflection Process (PDF) Using an Anti-Racism, Anti-Oppression, Multicultural (ARAOMC) Lens
- Anti-Oppression Responsibilities Staff Assessment Tool (PDF)
- Reconciliation as a Spiritual Practice (PDF)
- Working for Safety and to End Oppression (PDF)
- Congregational Reporting Samples—Tracking Your Progress Along the Path
- Questions for Discussion on Race, Politics, Religion in Light of Barack Obama’s March 18, 2008, Speech
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.