Annual Business Meeting
2021's MidAmerica Annual Business meeting was held during the UUA’s General Assembly (GA), on-line only, at 10:00 am Central, 11:00 am Eastern, on Saturday, June 26, 2021.
Meeting Connection Information
Meeting connection details were sent to every congregation (for them to share with their delegates and members), and also to everyone certified as a delegate. Connection information was also available in the GA app for those who were registered for GA. There was no need for someone to register to attend the meeting, however, all delegates needed to be certified by their congregation prior to the meeting.
Certification of Delegates
We asked congregations to certify their delegates (without a fee) through our on-line system. Details and links were emailed to congregational leaders. It was mandatory that the congregation submit the names through our delegate certification portal for all lay and professional delegates from their congregation by no later than 5:00 pm Central 6:00 pm Eastern time on Friday, June 25, 2021. It was NOT possible to certify your delegates after that time.
- 2021 Annual Business Meeting Agenda - Final (PDF)
- 2021 Financial Reports - All (PDF)
- 2021 Board President's Report (PDF)
- 2021 Call to Meeting (PDF)
- 2021 FY20 Balance Sheet (PDF)
- 2021 FY20 P&L (PDF)
- 2021 FY21 Q2 Balance Sheet (PDF)
- 2021 FY21 Q2 P&L (PDF)
- 2021 FY22 Budget - Approved (PDF)
- 2021 Process for Business Submitted by Congregational Action (PDF)
- 2021 Proposed Rules of Procedure (PDF)
- 2021 Nominees (PDF)
- 2021 Regional Lead's Report (PDF)