Chalice Sparx Camp is an intentionally welcoming community for LGBTQ+ families, and families who have a member who is trans* or non-binary make up a sizeable portion of the families who have attended over the years. We have nurtured several trans kids in their journey toward adulthood and offer a time out of time and a place out of place experience for Unitarian Universalist families to connect and support one another.
- Worship for All Ages
- Explore Stations: Storytelling
- Explore Stations: Sand Mandala
- Explore Stations: Glitter Jar
- Explore Stations: Music Enrichment
- Covenant Groups for sharing and connecting
- Fun and Games
- Dance Party and Joke-a-thon
- Plus our annual activities of rock painting, Minecraft adventures, scavenger hunt
When we're in person, we hold camp at one of various locations in Southern Michigan or Northern Indiana. See our Chalice Sparx website for more information.