Worship Resources for the Covid-19 Pandemic
Sometimes circumstances call for special material—and the current pandemic is one such circumstance. We're grateful to the people here who have written and shared worship resources for worship in the time of Covid-19.
- "Tiny the God," a story by Becky Brooks
- "In These Hard Times," a song by Linda Hirschhorn
- "Our Community Knows No Boundaries," a chalice lighting by Rev. Nancy Reid-McKee
- "Grounding in Our Faith," a chalice lighting by Rev. Alice Anacheka-Nasemann
- "In This Time of Uncertainty," a chalice lighting by Rev. Amy Williams Clark
- "Pandemic," a poem by Rev. Lynn Ungar
- "Stay Together and Stick Together," an opening by Rev. Rod Richards
- "The Church Has Left the Building" an affirmation by Rev. Margaret Weis
- "We Are One" a chalice extinguishing by Rev. Amy Zucker Morgenstern
- "Choices," a poem by Rev. Marcia Stanard
This article was originally published on WorshipLab.