Centered Leadership Part Two (Course)
The second in our suite of Leadership Development Courses, Centered Leadership Part 2 is designed for people who are brand-new to leadership or have been a leader for decades. This course is ideal for your leadership team to develop a common language and enable you to lead toward health and vitality.
We will explore:
- dynamics of the interconnection of human relationships in congregations
- how congregations can develop ways of developing the collective creative and emotional intelligence of the members as a system
- how your own sense of purpose and your centered presence can have a positive impact
- how a shared sense of purpose and group emotional intelligence can unleash creative synergy
- how to reflect on your own spiritual center
- how to develop some intercultural agility.
Course materials are divided into modules, available “on demand” as pre-recorded presentations with additional reading materials, discussion questions and other resources.
Note for Leadership Development Teams
Each module has discussion questions (and sometimes activities) that you can use in person so your leaders can learn together and build deeper relationships and trust. The Facilitators monitor and respond to the discussion threads.
$30 per participant