UU International Joint Working Group
The UU International Joint Working Group (JWG) which consists of the senior staff of the International Council of Unitarians and Universalists (ICUU), the International Office of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), and the Unitarian Universalist Partner Church Council (UUPCC). The current members of the JWG are Rev. Sara Ascher (ICUU), Rev. Eric Cherry (UUA International) and Rev. Roger Bertschausen (UUPCC)
The JWG is committed to:
- Establishing and supporting faith-based relationships of U/Us around the world.
- Growing the free, liberal faith of Unitarian/Universalism globally.
And, the JWG has the following overarching goals:
- To speak with a consistent and clear point of view on issues, projects, and programs that overlap the ICUU, UUA, and the UUPCC.
- To serve as representatives of our respective organizations in order to collaborate on programs and events related to the international U/U global community.
- To bring collective reflection to U/U international work and efforts.