Interdependence: Renewing Congregational Polity
A Report by the Commission on Appraisal, Unitarian Universalist Association, June 1997
Copyright © 1997 by the Unitarian Universalist Association. All rights reserved.
See also Provocative Propositions on Polity: a self-study course on congregational polity based on this report.
- Theological Perspective
- Unitarian Universalist Tradition: A Short History
- Comparative Congregationalisms
- The UUA Bylaws: A Study in Ambivalence
- The Spiritual and Cultural Ethos of Unitarian Universalism
- Congregational Governance
- Cooperative Relationships
- Religious Leadership
- Social Justice
- Marginalized Groups
Conclusion and General Recommendations: Toward a New Community of Autonomous Congregations
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.