Technical Notes for Watching General Assembly (GA) Online
Watching GA Video
- Live-streaming video on a computer is best viewed with high-speed Internet. We recommend 1.5Mbps or greater download speed.
- Speakers or headphones are required for audio. Live-streaming video will include the captions that are typed as the event occurs (which means there will be errors). Corrected captions and transcripts are added a few weeks after GA is over.
- Clicking on the screen of a live-streaming event can cause the video player to pause and not re-start. Reload the page to re-start the live stream.
- Videos will play on mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. If the video won't play, you can install the free Ustream app on your device (iPhone/iPad app) (Android app) and then search for the "UUAGA" channel.
- Test your system with GA 2013 video.
Projecting GA Video
Your congregation can live-stream the Sunday morning worship service into your sanctuary as part or all of your own Sunday worship. This is a great way to connect your congregation with GA. Or you can show GA video afterward in events or services.
If you are experiencing trouble viewing or hearing our videos, please let us know. (Please confirm that there is a scheduled event occurring at Eastern Daylight Time before reporting that our live stream isn't showing anything.)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.