By using the General Assembly (GA) Housing Reservation System, attendees earn meeting space for the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) at the hotels and the convention center. Additionally, the UUA is able to negotiate on behalf of our block of attendees for sustainability and accessibilities requirements. We are also able to assist attendees booking rooms within our block with housing issues they may encounter during General Assembly.
General Assembly Hotel Information
Housing reservations will be available early in 2022. A credit card will be required to reserve a hotel room.
- UUA contracted rates will be guaranteed through early May.
The General Assembly Office is working with Portland State University (PSU) to contract dormitory space for GA attendees. PSU dorms are about 25 minutes away from the convention center; accessible by MAX light rail.
Typical Dormitory accommodations
- offered as a 5-night package
- full payment required at time of reservation
- roommates permitted; no roommate matching provided
- Two extra-long twin beds per room
- Bed linens, towels and washcloths
- Private bathrooms, mini-refrigerators, unfurnished kitchenettes (stove top only, no oven or microwave)
- Fans, hangers, and lamps
- Fitness center
Available for purchase:
- Laundry room/laundry cards
Typically not included:
- Hair dryer, alarm clock, telephone, tissue, toiletries
- Air conditioning
The Portland Local Area Task Force is working on arrangements to offer Home Hospitality. This program will offer low cost bed and breakfast style accommodations provided by local UUs as a fundraiser for their congregation. Available accommodations vary and transportation is typically not provided.
Reserving Accessible Housing
Those in need of accessible hotel accommodations make reservations using the same housing reservations system as all other GA attendees. Read Instructions for Reserving an ADA Room.