Showing General Assembly Video in Your Sunday Service
Your congregation can live-stream the Sunday morning worship service into your sanctuary as part or all of your own Sunday worship. This is a great way to connect your congregation with General Assembly (GA).
The GA 2018 Sunday Morning Worship will be held on June 24. Depending on your time zone, the live stream will show:
- 7:00 - 8:30 a.m. Pacific (PDT)
- 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. Mountain (MDT)
- 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. Central (CDT)
- 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. Eastern (EDT)
The worship will be streamed on YouTube and will include DVR functionality that allows you to play, pause, and rewind during the live steam. 5-10 minutes after worship ends the recording will be available for on-demand viewing.
Consider testing your setup in advance either by showing a YouTube video or by showing one of the General Session live streams on Friday or Saturday. This is highly recommended if you are planning on using the DVR functionality.
Follow the instructions for showing GA video at an event.
A backup plan is always a good idea. More than one is even better:
- If our stream doesn't work, plan to show the 2017 Sunday Morning Worship: The Shared World.
- If your projector stops working (perhaps the bulb burns out), plan to listen to the audio anyway, perhaps with slides your congregation took at previous GAs.
- If nothing works, plan a hymn sing!