You Are Here
Tools for Congregations
Here we’ve compiled resources to help your congregation with its Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) program, whether you are just starting out, or already engaged and looking for ways to deepen your congregation’s SRI involvement.
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Top Five Tools for Congregations
- Proxy Guidelines
- Screening Guidelines
- Shareholder advocacy you can get involved in
- Where is your congregation on the SRI spectrum? An assessment tool for UU congregations that was first unveiled at the Socially Responsible Investing for Your Congregation conference
- UUA Matching Fund
The UUA Committee on Socially Responsible Investing holds teleconferences on shareholder activism, community investment and investment screening. In the past, up to e ighty-five people from 32 congregations participated.
Read the article in UU World about the popular teleconferences.
Additional Tools for Congregations
Learn How Your Congregation Can Join with the UUA to Become a Powerful Voice for SRI
The UUA's Financial Services can invest and manage your fund on behalf of your congregation.
- UUA Endowment Funds and Performance
- Investment Form for Congregations interested in Pooling their investments with UUA
- Investment Guidelines and Policy Statement
- Current Performance Information
Become an SRI Advocate!
Does your congregation want to be more involved in SRI? Do you want to stay "in the loop" and keep informed of the UUA's SRI activities? Contact the Director of Congregational Advocacy & Witness for more information.
List of Socially Responsible Mutual Fund Companies
A Reference List of Socially Responsible Mutual Funds Companies with net assets over $600 million—the UUA does not endorse or recommend these companies or any specific funds.