Customizable Planned Giving Resources for Your Congregation
- Close the Gaps in Your Estate Plan
A list of easy actions individuals can take to make sure their estate plan is the best it can be.
- Estate Planning Quiz
Does your estate plan measure up? Evaluate your current estate plan. Add up your points and see how you score.
- A Charitable Bequest, A Gift You Plan Now, Make Later
Four simple advantages of bequests.
- Easily Provide Support Through Your Will
Support future and ongoing needs of your congregation.
- Estate Planning Toolbox
Four must-have resources and documents.
- Gathering the Necessary Paperwork
Make taking care of your final affairs as simple and stress-free on your loved ones as possible.
- How to Remember Us in Your Will
Simple suggested bequest wording that you can use.
- How Many Unitarian Universalist (UU) Entities Would You Like to Support in Your Will?
Umbrella Giving is the simple way to give to Unitarian Universalism!
- Update Your Estate Plan in 3 Easy Steps
Ensure that your goals are accomplished.
- Include Us in Your Will and Help Shape the Future
Make it simple, make a bequest, make a difference.
- Planning Your Estate
Start by completing these two estate planning steps.
- Planned Giving and the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Legacy Society
Regardless of size, every bequest intention is a meaningful way to make a gift to our faith.