UUA Group Insurance: Dental, Term Life and Long-Term Disability
Group Insurance Plan Information
The three Unitarian Universalist Association’s (UUA’s) Group Insurance Plans are:
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (Term Life/AD&D)
Guardian is the carrier for Dental, LTD and Life insurance.
Guardian also provides an Employee Assistance Plan to all members enrolled in the life, LTD and/or dental plans.
Help with Health, Family, Legal and Financial issues is available online at ibhworklife.com and by phone at 1-800-386-7055. The website contains an abundance of helpful information including articles, videos, classes and more. Help is also available by phone and by referral to legal, counseling and other providers.
Print-Ready PDF Forms
- Dental Enrollment Form (for US residents not including Texas)
- Dental Enrollment Form (for Texas residents only)
- Dental Enrollment Form for new retirees
- Term Life and Long Term Disability Enrollment Form