Group Insurance Plan Information
The three Unitarian Universalist Association’s (UUA’s) Group Insurance Plans are:
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (Term Life/AD&D)
Guardian is the carrier for Dental, LTD and Life insurance.
For answers to the most frequently asked questions, read our new 2020 Guide to Benefits (PDF).
Guardian also provides an Employee Assistance Plan to all members enrolled in the life, LTD and/or dental plans.
Help with Health, Family, Legal and Financial issues is available online at ibhworklife.com and by phone at 1-800-386-7055. The website contains an abundance of helpful information including articles, videos, classes and more. Help is also available by phone and by referral to legal, counseling and other providers.
Print-Ready PDF Forms
- Dental Enrollment Form (for US residents not including Texas)
- Dental Enrollment Form (for Texas residents only)
- Dental Enrollment Form for new retirees
- Term Life and Long Term Disability Enrollment Form