APF for the Central East Region, the New England Region, and the Southern Region in Fiscal Year 2019
Southern, Central and New England Regions APF
Important Dates For Implementing the new APF:
- The UUA's Fiscal Year 2019 runs 7/1/2018-6/30/2019.
- January: Information Packets sent out to all congregations moving to the new APF
- Mid-January: Anticipated Ask Letters sent out to all congregations in these regions
- Thursday, February 1 2018: The annual Certification of Membership ends. The figures reported at this time will be used to calculate your request for support for our Fiscal Year 2020 (which starts 7/1/2019).
- Thursday February 15, 2018: We ask that if you need to amend your 2017 Certification of Membership figures (used to generate the Fiscal Year 2019 request for support), you reach out to us by this date so your 2019 Pledge Form is as accurate as possible.
- March 2018: Fiscal Year 2019 Pledge Forms sent via mail to ALL congregations
- June 20-24: General Assembly in Kansas City, Missouri. Congregations who have contributed the full 2018 Pledge request will be recognized as Honor Congregations!
- June 30, 2018: Last day of the UUA's 2018 Fiscal Year. Please be sure to communicate with our office if your congregation will not be able to complete your pledge by this date.