Ethical Eating: Food & Environmental Justice Study Guide
Welcome to a delicious opportunity for you, your Unitarian Universalist congregation, and our entire Association!
This Study Guide is part of a new Association-wide effort to explore the hidden ways our food choices impact our communities and our world.
Or, browse through the contents
- Text of 2008-2012 CSAI: Ethical Eating (PDF) (Word)
- Introductory Materials (PDF) (Word): What is this all about & where is it leading?
- Menu Plan (PDF) (Word): A Suggested Congregational Study Plan
- Congregational and Community Resources
- UU and Interfaith Programs and Organizations
- Note on Compassionate Communication
- Books, Articles, Films, and Websites
Understanding the Stakes
- Climate Change and Environmental Degradation (PDF) (Word)
- Hunger and Malnutrition
- Environmental Justice
- Animal Rights and Human Responsibilities (PDF) (Word)
- CC1: Fair Trade
- CC2: Going Local
- CC3: Humane Labeling
- CC4: Organics
- C5: Slow Food
- Influencing Your Community and World (PDF) (Word)
- Text of the 2008-2012 CSAI: Ethical Eating: Food & Environmental Justice
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.