Central East Regional Group (CERG)
CERG stands for Central East Regional Group and is a cooperative of the following four districts of the Unitarian Universalist Associaton who share resources and staff to better serve our congregations.
he Central East Regional Group has moved to a primary contact staff system to ensure our congregations know who to reach out to for assistance. What this means is that each congregation, by cluster, will have a UUA Staff Member from CERG or their district who serves as your Primary Contact for all services of the district, CERG, and the UUA. This is someone with whom you can build a close, working relationship, who will have an intimate knowledge of your congregation's blessings and challenges, and can be proactive in helping you to share those blessings and meet those challenges. Your Primary Contact can help you to navigate all the support and opportunities available to your congregation.
Rev. Joan Van Becelaere jvanbecelaere [at] uua [dot] orgg
CERG Congregational Life Staff
- Patricia Infante, Regional Faith Development Consultant
pinfante [at] uua [dot] org (pinfante @ uua.org)
- Mark Bernstein, Regional Growth Development Consultant
mbernstein [at] uua [dot] org (mbernstein @ uua.org)
- Rev. Renee Ruchotzke, Regional Leadership Development Consultant
rruchotzke [at] uua [dot] org (rruchotzke @ uua.org)
- Rev. Christine (Chris) Neilson, Regional Stewardship and Resource Development Consultantcneilson [at] uua [dot] org (cneilson @ uua.org)
- Beth Casebolt, CERG Communications Consultant
bcasebolt [at] uua [dot] org (bcasebolt @ uua.org)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.