Stay Connected with the UUA via the Web, Email, and Social Media
Follow Unitarian Universalists online. From news about social justice work to weekly prayers and meditations, UU social media is a great way to connect with people who live with boldness and compassion. Join the UU online community to stay updated on the UUA's latest news and announcements and engage with other UUs from around the world.
Follow the UUA
- The UUA Facebook page is where conversations about Unitarian Universalism meet conversations about breaking news and contemporary culture.
- Follow the UUA on Twitter for quick answers to one simple question: What's happening?
- Read UU World magazine and subscribe to get weekly updates.
- Browse or subscribe to one of the UUA's blogs to keep up-to-date on the programs or initiatives of the most interest to you.
- Sign up to receive UUA News Alerts by Email.
- Subscribe to one or more of the UUA RSS feeds to see the latest headlines and updates. The Monthly Bulletin for Congregations (announced via the UUA.org Updates feed) is a collection of announcements and updates from the staff groups and committees of the UUA and from the Church of the Larger Fellowship (CLF).
- Discover new things by browsing the UUA on Pinterest.
- Enjoy video updates and inspiration on the UUA's YouTube Channel.
Connect With Other UUs
The UUA hosts many email lists for groups of UUs and like-minded individuals to communicate via email on issues relating to Unitarian Universalism, the UUA, and UU congregations.
Join the UUReddit (not connected with the UUA) for general discussion.
See Congregational Communications for tips on using social media in your congregation.