Central East Region (CER) Youth Forms and Policies
Here is where you can find forms and policies for the Central East Region Youth Programs.
This section is in development, if you can't find what you are looking for please contact Evin Carvill-Ziemer.
Policies for Youth Events and those in Leadership
- Substitute Permission Form for Youth Conferences—to be used ONLY if you have lost your confirmation email.
- CER Youth Event Procedures and Requirements—this page describes the procedures for a youth to register for a youth event in the region.
- Transportation Policy—this page describes the rules for transporting youth during a cer event. Note that congregations and parents are responsible for transportation to and from events.
- Behavioral Expectations for Youth and Adults—this page describe the behavioral expectations of both youth and adults at youth events in the region.
- Leadership Code of Ethics—this is the code of ethics that all youth and adults in leadership at youth events are expected to adhere.
- Electronic Communications Expectations—this describes how we expect adults and youth in leadership of youth events to communicate via electronic communications and social media.
- Adult Code of Conduct—this is the code of conduct that all events who attend youth events in the region are expected to adhere.
- Incident report form for program leaders. Form for all injuries, gaps in safety, and incidents involving rules or serious covenant problems. Please fill out as soon as possible, further updates can be sent via email.
- Financial Reimbursement policies and forms. This is the two forms needed to reimburse all expenses. Full instructions are given on the page with the forms.
Sexual Assault and Harassment Policy. This policy outlines how we respond to accusations and reports of sexual assault and harassment at youth events.
- The state of Pennsylvania has changed it's laws about background checks for those who work with children and youth. If you are a volunteer for a CER event that is taking place in PA we must comply with this law.
- If you live in the state of PA and volunteer for your congregation or another organization, you should already have completed your volunteer checks and can submit the needed certifications to us.
- If you have not done so or do not live in PA please read this information and follow these instructions.
CER Transportation Policy & Forms
- This form (Word), (PDF) is for youth who are being transported to an event or activity by someone other than their parent.
- CER Youth Transportation Policy
CER Procedure for Congregations or Clusters Wanting to Host Non-CER Sponsored Events
If your congregation or cluster is interested in hosting it's own youth or multigen event and you want us to advertise it for you, you must abide by our policies. See this procedure document for how to do this.