Rev. Keith A Rasey is a member at the UU Church of Akron, OH and lives in Medina, OH. He is one of the first spiritual caregivers for hospice patients and their loved ones having worked with hospice since 1977.
Sunday morning services: Rev. Rasey has given over 10,000 public presentations in over 25 years of ministry. He is happy to develop a custom presentation on any topic of burning concern for the congregation. Some topics he's done include:
- Deity Optional Mysticism: This is an exploration of the intersectionality of the 5 different spiritual belief systems embodied in the architecture of Chartres Cathedral in Chartres, France.
- What I Learned by Dying on Stage ~ A lighthearted look at adversity and resilience
- What I Learned by Coaching Little League Baseball ~ Interconnected web of life - the liberation of giving up control.
- What I Learned as Captian of the Debate Team ~ The Art and Practice of a Learning Organization: The fifth UU principle.
- What I Learned in the Backfield ~ Peace advocacy and education: The sixth UU principle.
Availability: Prefers not to travel more than 60 miles.
Fee arrangements: According to Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association (UUMA) guidelines. Will need home hospitality on Saturday evening.
Contact: Email Rev. Keith Rasey at firstname.lastname@example.org