Guest In Your Pulpit - Rev. Jennifer Kelleher
A life-long Unitarian Universalist, Rev. Jennifer Kelleher grew up within an inter-faith family in Massachusetts. Jennifer is passionate about Unitarian Universalism. The faith has transformed her life and Unitarian Universalist communities have long supported and challenged her to be her best self. She especially enjoys working alongside other Unitarian Universalist to nurture and spread our resounding message of love, hope and healing.
As of July 2019, Rev. Jennifer serves as the Assistant Minister at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton, NJ. Previously she served as the Minister of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Somerset Hills in Somerville, NJ (2013-2018) She has also served on the clergy team at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and as a Chaplain Resident at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
Prior to professional ministry, Jennifer held a decade-long career in pharmaceutical marketing and has also worked in non-profit organizations, public relations and as a television news reporter. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College (Boston, MA) and a Master of Divinity from Meadville Lombard Theological School (Chicago, IL).
Rev. Kelleher is located in Lebanon, NJ.
Titles of programs/sermons and a brief statement of content on each:
- UU Identity:
- The Welcome of Wild Things - reflection on religious exploration and faith development
- 4Cs of Unitarian Universalism
- None of Us UUs Alone
- "Make it Work!" Fashioning Hope
- Praying to God? - prayer as spiritual practice
- Love Remains - on loss
- Five Wishes - on communicating end of life wishes in order to more fully live
- In the Cocoon - transformation
- Holiday/Holy-days services:
- Complete Sabbath - originally developed for Yom Kippur
- Wiping the Slate Clean / Of Shared Sorrys & Seeds / The Courage to Begin Again in Love - Jewish High Holidays
- Whose Behind the Mask /Zany Zombie Take Down (Multigen) / Happily Ever After (Multigen) - Halloween
- Of Oil & Expectation / Creation, Compassion & Channukah / Holding a Miracle - Channukah
- Wrapped Up in Love / But Once / Calm of Winter / Surrounded in Candlelight - Winter Holidays/Advent
- Each Night A Child is Born is a Holy Night / A Place at the Inn / Sacred & Sparkling, Holy & Held / Presence/Presents-A Christmas Morning Service / Good News of Great Joy - Christmas
- For the Moon - on risk – developed for Purim (March).
- Prophetic Voices: reflections on Easter & Passover / Eastertide (with chocolate communion)
- We are All Birthing Something - Mother's Day
- A Bouquet of Blessings / Festival of Flowers / No Two Are Alike - Flower Ceremony
Availability: Year Round and distance is negotiable depending on time of year and notice.
Fee arrangements: According to UUMA guidelines. Home hospitality may be needed depending on distance.
Contact: Email Rev. Jennifer Kelleher at jenni4kelleher [at] gmail [dot] com